Contact Us Today!
Please fill out the form below or for immediate service Call Us Today at 585-708-7889.
|Monday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Shoe Repair and Restoration
At Sofia Shoe Repair Services our goal is straightforward: We strive to provide you with the best possible shoe repairs in Rochester, NY, and we meet our mission every time.
Whether you are hoping to salvage your favorite pair of sky-high designer heels, resole a trusty pair of work boots, or revitalize the leather of your dress shoes for an upcoming formal event, we can easily handle it all. We specialize in both men’s and women’s shoe repairs, and we work with all sizes, colors, makes, brands, and materials.
Don't hastily throw away your shoes--and your money--by purchasing a new pair when our experts can easily repair your favorite shoes at only a fraction of the cost. Bring your favorite pairs that you just can't manage to part with into Sofia Shoe Repair Services anytime so that we can give new life to your tired, worn shoes.
10 Tips to keep your shoes looking good and lasting longer:
1. When putting on your shoes, always use a shoe horn. This protects the heel from unnecessary wear.
2. Always use cedar shoe trees after wearing. They're designed to absorb moisture and maintain the regular shape of your shoes.
3. Allow shoes to dry completely, inside and out, by not wearing the same pair of shoes on consecutive days.
4. Always use leather cleaner to remove common dirt and dust from your shoes before polishing. Then apply a leather conditioner prior to polishing. This extra step is a necessary precaution to protect the natural beauty of the leather
5. When needed, shoe cream that is the same color or slightly lighter than the color of the leather.
6. After the shoe cream has dried, buff the shoes with a soft brush.
7. Use a Paste Polish with shoe wax to polish your shoes regularly. Brush and rub with a soft cloth for a high gloss.
8. When traveling, use shoe bags or wrap shoes in a soft material. This protects the leather from scratches.
9. Use rubber overshoes to protect your shoes during foul weather. Wet leather wears more quickly than dry. Always waterproof your leather.
10. Bring in your footwear to Sofia Shoe Repair for a tune up or a free shoe care inspection.
Why Choose Us?
- In Business for 67 years
- Locally owned and operated
- High quality service and repair
- Customer oriented